Light pods for fog light space?

I have a 2018 WT package.  It's a Crew cab 4x4.  

It does not have fog lights and does not have the harnesses or switch to go with them either.  Just has the blanks put in the place where fog lights go.

I do not want factory fog lights.  I would like to install light pods to give me similar lighting as two smaller light bars.  Key is I want them to mount into the fog light positions instead of behind the grill or any other funky location.  Does anyone know of a source for said lights?  I know I would have to run all wiring and switch etc....

I have the horizontal look like these in the picture.  Most all aftermarket lights have the more square shape to them.  Any help would be appreciated.  Again, I want some super bight lights to light up the darkness as much as possible to install in these locations as I am a hunter and drive offroad in the dark often.

IMG_20190714_170304943_HDR.jpg

I have a 2018 WT package.  It's a Crew cab 4x4.  

It does not have fog lights and does not have the harnesses or switch to go with them either.  Just has the blanks put in the place where fog lights go.

I do not want factory fog lights.  I would like to install light pods to give me similar lighting as two smaller light bars.  Key is I want them to mount into the fog light positions instead of behind the grill or any other funky location.  Does anyone know of a source for said lights?  I know I would have to run all wiring and switch etc....

I have the horizontal look like these in the picture.  Most all aftermarket lights have the more square shape to them.  Any help would be appreciated.  Again, I want some super bight lights to light up the darkness as much as possible to install in these locations as I am a hunter and drive offroad in the dark often.

IMG_20190714_170304943_HDR.thumb.jpg.cfdb0073e9e0fba2b92d961caf45df30.jpg
Have you looked at Diode Dynamics 6" bars? They make a wide beam pattern which is DOT SAE approved for fog lights and are only $80 a pop. They do have sales maybe 2-3x a year where its 25% off if you're on their mailing list IIRC. Lenses can be bought separately and swapped out if you want clear/amber or driving/wide/flood.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Farmerman1379 said:

Have you looked at Diode Dynamics 6" bars? They make a wide beam pattern which is DOT SAE approved for fog lights and are only $80 a pop. They do have sales maybe 2-3x a year where its 25% off if you're on their mailing list IIRC. Lenses can be bought separately and swapped out if you want clear/amber or driving/wide/flood.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply.  I was actually not looking for DOT approved lights for "ON" road use.  Looking for "OFF Road" use bright as the sun as possible that fits in the factory fog light locations.