Tonneau Cover advice

Hey all, 

I just got in a Tyger T3 Auto Tri-fold cover in for my 19 sierra. I put it on and noticed there's still a small gap where the back of the tonneau meets the tailgate AND it stops the auto drop tailgate. 

Question is, any of you guys experience something similar with other covers? More so on the auto-drop tailgate feature. And if you could, recommend some good covers that aren't the cost of 4 new tires please ?

Gotta love the Truxedo TruXport.  I put one on my ‘14 Silverado then my ‘16 Colorado and just put one on my ‘19 Sierra.  My Colorado came with a soft tri fold but it was always in the way and I had to take it off constantly.  The TruXport rolls completely against the back window and is out of the way.  The Velcro is wide on the sides and holds tightly.  It seems to be one of the cheapest options out there which is a bonus.  The tailgate does not auto drop all of the time, but it has only been on for a few days, so we’ll see.

1 hour ago, jordanl010 said:

that looks nice. Thanks for the pictures! Do you have the auto drop tailgate on there? And you said it doesnt affect it?

Silverados are all like GMC except for LTZ & High Country trims.

Edited by Wheelguy

I have 2019 quad cab trail boss.  Got a soft trifold trifecta 2.0 frim extang.  Quality is great...but i am not happy with it.  I loved the trifecta on my 2011 quad cab, but on this truck it leaks near the cab in both corners and at the stake pockets in the rear.

It also prevents the tailgate from coming down and makes it hard to even open.  

Sigh.  

I ended up getting the BAK Industies  Revolver X4 and I LOVE it. So sleek and low profile. Great protection and easy to use.

Total cost including tax was $1200 installed... but it was so worth it!

IMG-0049.JPG