How do u watch videos in your truck

I did the video in motion unlock and so far I have a couple usb sticks with movies but not all of them work, I have the CD player not a DVD player in my truck just figured I ask how y’all watch videos? I got kids so it’s either hear them fighting and crying or have them watch cartoons ? 

8CE9FC55-47D2-4E20-A643-38185C65987D.jpeg

.MP4 format works the best. .AVI and .DIVX work too with the unlock but found that .MP4 works best. Formatted it 720P also seems to be best ratio for our screens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

.MP4 format works the best. .AVI and .DIVX work too with the unlock but found that .MP4 works best. Formatted it 720P also seems to be best ratio for our screens.

Thanks I’ll have to check that out as the only videos I have so far is cartoons ? that actually play on my screen, oh yeah do we have a limit “gb” 32gb 64gb far as how much we can fill the usb stick? 

Any option to listen to XM while video plays? 

Video sound comes through bluetooth headphones for the kids?

Probably not possible but thought I'd ask.

How do I do video in motion unlock? I have a 2018 if that changes anything...

Any option to listen to XM while video plays? 

Video sound comes through bluetooth headphones for the kids?

Probably not possible but thought I'd ask.

Have to contact WAMS @GTPprix

“www. Whiteautoandmedia . Com” 

they do hmi unlock  for 199$ and if u want to upgrade to the 2019 maps add 50$ to that. 

The unlocked hmi consist of video in motion, navigation in motion, and camera in motion but will need a harness that can be bought from @pgamboa for camera in motion 

8 hours ago, 2018GMC said:

How do I do video in motion unlock? I have a 2018 if that changes anything...

7 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Have to contact WAMS @GTPprix

“www. Whiteautoandmedia . Com” 

they do hmi unlock  for 199$ and if u want to upgrade to the 2019 maps add 50$ to that. 

The unlocked hmi consist of video in motion, navigation in motion, and camera in motion but will need a harness that can be bought from @pgamboa for camera in motion 

You can also contact @th3magpi3 awesome outfit to work with for this and other unlocks as well.

• Like 1

Ohhhh damn didn’t know they had them other video modules for the unlocking. Seen somebody that actually did the screen mirror with just the car play app they downloaded couple apps it’s on YouTube will probably try that first not paying for something I already have ? 

I spent $80 on a used iPhone SE. upgraded to iOS 12.4 and jailbreaked it. There’s a jailbreak app called CarBridge that lets you use any app through CarPlay. Just tested ESPN app and it works a treat.

Better hurry though, Apple may stop supporting upgrades or downgrades to iOS 12.4 soon since iOS 12.4.1 is available and blocks the jailbreak.

• Like 1