Turns over, but won't start.

I have a 2006 Sierra Denali with the Vortec Max 6.0. I had no warning signs, and didn't notice anything different on the guages. 

After coming home from work, the truck sat for approximately an hour and a half. When I attempted to leave, it would not turn over. When I turned the key to run, all the lights in the dash would come on like normal, but as soon as I tried to start it everything would go dead, no click from the starter or anything. If I just left the key on, after about a minute and a half, the dash lights, and everything else would come back on. However, the windows or electric door locks would not work, and as soon as I tried to start it again everything would go out. 

I tried to boost it with no success, so I took the battery to have it tested, and showed it was bad, (a 4 year old red Optima). 

I purchased a new battery, now the truck will turn over, but won't start. The windows still won't operate and neither will the electric door locks. 

Is there a fuse that might have blown? I have checked many fuses and have not seen any of them bad. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by Denali Chuck
Punctuation

Check all your ground cable connections, and make sure your positive connections aren't corroded at the battery/starter/fuse block. I'd start there first then go back and double check all the fuses.