Headlight swap

There's a post on here about it. I'll find it for you. I hope your wallet is fat cause those lights are gonna cost you doyne cheddar. Personally, if go for the High Country lights if you're gonna do it. They are much brighter than the LT Trail Boss lights...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The dude that posted this works for a company called Gen5DIY. He doesn't link it but if you Google it you'll find them...

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/228594-trail-boss-custom-upgrding-to-the-all-led-headlights/&share_tid=228594&share_fid=33003&share_type=t&link_source=app

Kinda off topic, but do they not use the projector style bulb? I’m not sure I’m calling them the right thing, but I’m talking about the circular sphere looking thing that had a light behind it in the 14-18. I saw a new chevy the other night and it didn’t have them and I was kinda surprised.

8 hours ago, BringTheRain403 said:

I'm not sure. If give them a call at Gen5DIY. I think the guys name is Ofer. They're really good...

Thank you! I found their website and looks like they are working on producing them for sale now and will list when finished. They already have the fog lights so I will grab those for now.

• Like 1