Exhaust kit, Flo Pro?

Again, diesel noob here, but can you add a full exhaust (Flo Pro) to a truck that has not been deleted? (L5P, 2017)

I am not deleting my truck, just want better sound out of this thing.

With my old gassers, i just throw on a regular Flowmaster dual 44's and be done with it.

Don''t hate me for the stupid question LOL

Edited by mayer7196

On 10/3/2019 at 3:11 PM, mayer7196 said:

Again, diesel noob here, but can you add a full exhaust (Flo Pro) to a truck that has not been deleted? (L5P, 2017)

With my old gassers, i just throw on a regular Flowmaster dual 44's and be done with it.

The only thing you'll be able to find after all the epa hoopla are the dpf back exhausts which my understanding is won't do much if anything for the sound and cost about $4-500. My truck is currently stock but I'm interested in what would do the most for the trucks sound and I think really the only option without deletes is a new air intake. 

On 10/3/2019 at 3:11 PM, mayer7196 said:

No sound without a full delete.  Everything that is EPA compliant is filter back.  They are only appearance improving.  

https://www.bankspower.com/i-2653-monster-exhaust-system-4-inch-single-exit-chrome-tip-for-2017-2019-chevy-gmc-2500-3500-6-6l-duramax-l5p-all-cab-bed.html

• 2 weeks later...