2015 yukon Denali jerking me! Around !

I have had this truck for a year and a half now problem after problem! This Time it has me really worried. I was on my brake waiting to make a turn and the car lunged forward on its own and jerked back fiercely. Scared the crap out of me ! Dealer claims the trailer  hitch harness wasn’t insulated correctly pit5457d and pit5556.Anyone heard of this or had it happen to you? Really glad I still have my 2002 Tahoe she is a Gem and never Tried to kill me nor give me back pain. Thx 4 any help any suggestions? I couldn’t imagine a wiring harness sending the wrong message to make a vehicle do that sounds like a bigger issue looking for some suggestions as I don’t want to drive her as she sits in the garage and I debate trading her in but what a $ loss I’m gonna have reminding myself life is more important any thoughts? 

So after doing more research as I have been since I had the first problem I believe I have the same problem all the others have with the 8cylinder transmission /torque converter and I’m sure that jerk was coming from that I have called gm and emailed so far nothing shouldn’t this truck be safe or tell me something is wrong Before I almost hit something or run someone over and wake up taking liquid Advil and my son putting a pain patch on my back

Edited by EricaJ
Follow up