back seat won’t lock down

5 minutes ago, ammoaddict said:

My 2018 rear seats don't "lock" in place. They fold up and down but there is no kind of latch on them.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Well I mean they usually pressure lock in place When I push them back down but right now I guess u can say one side isn’t locking down as u can tell it’s kinda up in the first picture 

Well I mean they usually pressure lock in place When I push them back down but right now I guess u can say one side isn’t locking down as u can tell it’s kinda up in the first picture 
I see what you are saying now. Did you try sitting on it and see if that helps? Seat belt interfering with it?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ammoaddict said:

I see what you are saying now. Did you try sitting on it and see if that helps? Seat belt interfering with it?

Lol na I didn’t try that I just kept trying to slam it down with my arm ? 

Margaritas and shrimp fajitas for me [emoji2958]. Need to get those denali seats and bring your truck over so I can fix it you [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

Margaritas and shrimp fajitas for me emoji2958.png. Need to get those denali seats and bring your truck over so I can fix it you emoji6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully soon lol still needing that camera harness for camera in motion. I’m not waste my work money on any upgrades so far all my upgrade are from buying and selling parts this way I don’t have to hear the wife complain about me spend $$$ 

• Like 1