Tonnue Cover

So I traded my 18 Denali for a 19 Silverado High Country. Before I traded my Denali, I took my bed cover off so that I can scrape up a few bucks to help buy a new one. Needless to say, I tried my 18 bed cover on my new truck and it fit perfectly! Everything I've read told me that it would not fit on the "new body style". I even called the manufacturer and asked and they insisted that I buy a new one. Well that's a load of crap guys cause I got mine to fit just right! BTW it's a Ultra 

Flex by Undercover. 

So I traded my 18 Denali for a 19 Silverado High Country. Before I traded my Denali, I took my bed cover off so that I can scrape up a few bucks to help buy a new one. Needless to say, I tried my 18 bed cover on my new truck and it fit perfectly! Everything I've read told me that it would not fit on the "new body style". I even called the manufacturer and asked and they insisted that I buy a new one. Well that's a load of crap guys cause I got mine to fit just right! BTW it's a Ultra 
Flex by Undercover. 

I traded my 2017 crew cab short bed in for a 2019 crew cab short bed. I owned a Bakflip MX4 for the 2017. Bakflip said I needed a new cover because the 2019 truck has a different part number than the 2017. I installed my 2017 cover on my 2019 and it fits perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk