MP3 files playing in wrong order

Jozef

Question

I have a 2019 Chevy Colorado. I have all of my music on a properly formatted USB stick, and the music is organized by album into folders. The problem is that songs within an album won't play in order after I shut off the truck and restart it. I'll select album and start playing it, and everything moves fine from track 1 to 2 to 3, etc. Then say I have to stop the truck to get gas. When I start it up again, it'll resume playing whatever song was playing when I shut it off, and when that song is over it goes back to track 1 again. Or sometimes it'll play the next song alphabetically, even though the filenames are formatted with 01, 02, 03, etc. I don't have shuffle on, everything is formatted correctly, the songs play on a computer in the proper order, etc. And what's more, I used this exact USB stick in my 2016 Malibu and never had an issue. It has to be a bug in the new Chevy Infotainment System. Anyone have any ideas?

1 answer to this question