BlackBear tune for 2018 Silverado 5.3?

Sorry if this has been covered, I’m having a hard time finding a clear answer. I installed a tune in my ‘12 Sierra 6.2 but have recently traded it in on an ‘18 Silverado 5.3. Love the truck but it seems a bit lethargic after driving the tuned 6.2. I’m wondering if there is a tune available for the ‘18 5.3 and can it be installed with the autocal I still have from 2012? Thanks! 

It would be best to contact Blackbear directly for that. There are tons of differences between your 2012 and new 2018 trucks, possible the device you have is not up to date enough to work on your truck but I don't know enough about them.

I live down in the Twin Cities and have HP Tuners but that's a long drive and the cost just to unlock your truck is $200 in credits. The transmission if a 6 speed costs nothing extra but a 8 speed costs way more because the TCM has to be sent into HP Tuners to be unlocked, then you need more credits to tune that.

One more thing, tuning a 2014+ with a warranty is at your own risk. The dealerships if they wanted too can see that there has been a calibration change not done by them and could void your warranty.