01 silverado brake line

You can either bend your own (you should be able to get lines pre-flared with connectors on them, about the right length, that you can bend to fit), or you can buy a complete pre-bent aftermarket set for your truck.

When I replaced the lines for my '04 Sierra 3500, I bought the pre-bent nylon coated steel set from GM for about $115cdn a couple of years ago, and that set didn't include the two lines across the rear axle (going from the splitter to each wheel), and GM didn't sell those two lines anymore.  I did some searching, and at least some of the aftermarket pre-bent sets did include the lines across the rear axle, at least for some other trucks for my year (mine is a cab&chassis, which has a narrower axle than the SRW & DRW axles).

The kit from Napa only comes with 7 lines. Doesn't give a layout map in the online website. So if another place has one with 9 lines, either the truck is a different length bed or it includes to more lines that may be for the axle.

Try comparing the pictures if they have them. The Napa part number is UP 9190107  for the silverado extended cab with 78in bed.

Edited by CamGTP

If your question about where I got my set was directed at me, I got them from a gm dealer.

For my truck, the rear line goes to the middle of the frame above the center of the rear axle, then a rubber hose goes to a splitter, mounted on top of the middle of the diff, then there are two metal lines going to each wheel, with a rubber line to the caliper.

The dorman kit looks ok., but appears to just have a single line for the rear axle,   See if your truck has the splitter near one wheel, with just a single line going to the other wheel.

15 hours ago, riverbanks said:

Does the dorman s.s. line set include axle lines?it says 9 lines in kit?I gotta check the site closer

14 hours ago, Jeffhaynes said:

I looked at lines to go but no sites ive found really says if comes with it. thanks for the help everybody

I just installed a Dorman set on a '02 crew cab (and have installed other 99-06 trucks). It comes with every hard line, including the left and right lines on the rear axle out to the wheels. I highly recommend it, as it's full stainless steel too.