Truck Bed Cover for GM Trucks

On 12/8/2019 at 5:48 AM, HONDABBQ said:

Had an undercover. Never again. 

This is is my new Extang Xceed. 

16694D98-A6E9-4E13-9424-71F642ECF074.jpeg

25DCC2F2-AF57-4095-B03A-406BD79EE1AB.jpeg

Thanks for sharing the pics, you sound like a discerning consumer, the top looks awesome on your truck!  I just bought an AT4, so same multi function tailgate that you have.  I need a cover now: Fit, finish, quality are all important to me, that cover looks to have them all.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Steve Wagner said:

Thanks for sharing the pics, you sound like a discerning consumer, the top looks awesome on your truck!  I just bought an AT4, so same multi function tailgate that you have.  I need a cover now: Fit, finish, quality are all important to me, that cover looks to have them all.

This looks so amazing. Love the photo! @Steve Wagner definitely checkout toughautoparts.com the promo ends today i think it's up to 15% off + $0 tax that is probably the best offer in my opinion. I got the mx4, what cover are you look to get?

On 12/14/2019 at 11:19 AM, Thomas0920 said:

Le

Let me know how it goes. Is it easy install? Share photo.

Install was easy had to do some manual bending on the rails they were rubbing on the plastic top piece on the tailgate and After a quick google search read on a F150 forum that this was common And to just bend the ends up a little. Looks good and works good glad I chose this cover also got the stake pocket covers off eBay to fill in the open back stake pockets.

16 minutes ago, Dan M said:

Hi, is this still available? 

I ordered the Extang xceed from Kyle at truck alterations 765 all in, its on the way, he sells a bunch of the lomax trifold too, but I wanted the ability to flip up against the box fully open.

• Like 1

Okay thanks, I'll check out www.toughautoparts.com sounds like they have good deal. I'm probably looking for bak industries or retractable. @Thomas0920 mention that it's $0 tax and free shipping. I think it's bigger saving with $0 tax and with discount. I'll contact and find out and will let you guys know.

Edited by Dan M

2 hours ago, Dan M said:

Okay so I did contact ToughAutoParts and it's true. It's $0 tax and you can see the price at checkout. They also price beat so if you find anything lower they can beat it. I'll share some that I am considering on different post, hope to hear back from everyone.

repeated shill posts like this that you splatter all about to push a specific retail site add no value, please stop 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Steve Wagner said:

repeated shill posts like this that you splatter all about to push a specific retail site add no value, please stop 

Not trying to sell the brand by any means, just sharing the good deal they have to offer to the real GM members here who are interested. I wouldn't mind if someone did share a great deal with me too. Sounds like your upset because the "truck alterations" you mentioned is not what I am going with. Just trying to help those who are really looking for good deal.

47 minutes ago, Dan M said:

Not trying to sell the brand by any means, just sharing the good deal they have to offer to the real GM members here who are interested. I wouldn't mind if someone did share a great deal with me too. Sounds like your upset because the "truck alterations" you mentioned is not what I am going with. Just trying to help those who are really looking for good deal.

.... why do people feel the need to double down on their stupidity?

I stand by my comment, you are a shill and add no value