2019 AT4 Sirius XM Missing Features

i just hooked up carplay to see if xm would show the art through the xm app on iPhone....it will if the phone is plugged in but not if just through BT

this is something that i feel like only a software update would fix where you could see this just on the XM screen through the radio.....something i feel like would be so simple for GM to push out that at least for now is not going to happen....crazy!!

xm.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2020 at 9:43 PM, Booger T said:

Sirius XM 360L is part of Convenience II package.

On my 2019 build sheet I have this:

6K5 - SALES PACKAGE , CONV II

but I don't have album art, is this the convenience package you're talking about?

Edited by nichos

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/9/2020 at 7:46 PM, rosepaule said:

Yeah, the 2020s have the SiriusXM 360. If you upgrade your radio to the IOU radio, you should get it. I havent been able to confirm this though. But I would presume the 2020s are RPO code IOU. 

So has anyone done this?

It’s actually very cool, you can listen to different shows on demand through the radio with the 360l...I will say if you download the SiriusXM app you can do everything...and if you use car play the app shows up on the home screen 

• Like 1