Trying to track down a part number

On the 19-20 Sierras that come WITHOUT front tow hooks there is a solid black plastic block off plate that covers the hole. On the trucks that come WITH tow hooks this block off plate has a hole cut into it that the tow hooks go through. I am trying to find the part number for the filler piece WITH the holes cut into it for the tow hooks to go through. I thought I tracked it down but the part I ordered is like a large cup that the hooks go through but it did NOT include the filler plate with the cutout in it. The filler plate attaches directly to the back of the bumper then the cup shaped piece I ordered goes behind that. I need the part that attaches to the backside of the bumper. 

Mine came without hooks but I added them I had to remove the solid filler plate and it leaves a huge gap around the hooks without that piece installed. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I looked it up on GM parts direct but when I go to 19 sierra the picture that comes up looks like the front off my 17 and the part #5 shows 2016-2019. So I'm taking it that is for the 19 limited, not the 19 NBS trucks. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place it us coming up under the body/aero category. 

The picture that Tbarn posted is exactly it. This part is the same on all trims with towhooks. If you could post up the number you found so