Head Lights/ Low Beam = Pissed Drivers

On 1/18/2020 at 6:49 AM, Lsgun1 said:

Some people are idiots so I wouldn't think much of it. When I get flashed I like to show them my high beams.

exactly.....cant go by others

this is kinda same but not really that happened at mc donalds today

I pull up to drive thru at opposite side of entrance and wait in line( there is 2 driveways facing each other)....guy is ordering food at speaker and lady behind him is texting not paying attn...so I wait and wait well she doesn't move forward and theres huge gap between her and guy ordering and she still texting....so I just snake her and move into gap, in my mirror she like wtf, I look at her and say your texting,  she gives a angry sigh and goes right back to texting....I get my food and while leaving she is still texting and hasn't even ordered food yet, holding back everyone behind her....point is everyone is so worried about themselves and not always in reality so fuk em, the fact you even posted this means your concern is for others and  means you actually care and that my friend is not the norm!.....people are delusional and wouldn't put too much emphasis on them

Edited by Dunn

On 1/24/2020 at 9:57 PM, Dunn said:

exactly.....cant go by others

this is kinda same but not really that happened at mc donalds today

I pull up to drive thru at opposite side of entrance and wait in line( there is 2 driveways facing each other)....guy is ordering food at speaker and lady behind him is texting not paying attn...so I wait and wait well she doesn't move forward and theres huge gap between her and guy ordering and she still texting....so I just snake her and move into gap, in my mirror she like wtf, I look at her and say your texting,  she gives a angry sigh and goes right back to texting....I get my food and while leaving she is still texting and hasn't even ordered food yet, holding back everyone behind her....point is everyone is so worried about themselves and not always in reality so fuk em, the fact you even posted this means your concern is for others and  means you actually care and that my friend is not the norm!.....people are delusional and wouldn't put too much emphasis on them

* McDonalds

I don't think anyone actually waiting in the drive-thru for that horrible food is worried about anyone, especially themselves. LOL