Trailer TPMS not saving

Has anyone had an issue with the trailer tire sensors saving. I created a trailer profile and went through the process to program the sensors. At the end, it showed all the pressures and temperatures with a button that says done. I push done and it doesn't save. It immediately goes to the trailer profile with a button to set up the sensors. I did it three times but it will not save. Any suggestions? I had a 1500 and programmed the sensors with no problems.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I have 2 trailers, and 2 trailer profiles.  Had this issue on setup for both, tried again and ultimately got them to stick.  I think there is 2 ways to get to the setup screen and only one works, be sure that you are using the configuration screens.

I did finally get it but i appreciate the suggestions. I did try through both screens, multiple times in each but it would not save after pushing done. I had an extra sensor so i decided to do it again but use the uninstalled sensor as my first tire, then the other 3 as normal. When i did that, it finally saved showing the first tire as 0 psi as it should. I then went through the setup again with the installed sensors and it saved them. I've now towed several times and they are working as they should. I guess it was a glitch in the system and it took changing a variable to get it out of the loop.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I had one trailer that went through the process very quickly.

When I tried to set up my second trailer a few weeks ago I was able to get both tires and temperatures to show as you mentioned in the original post but it would not save.

I tried 5 or 6 more times over the last couple of weeks and had no luck.

Yesterday I hooked the trailer up and took it to the tire shop I frequent. I tried one last time in the parking lot before going in to ask for help....

Both tire sensors connected quickly and saved to the profile.

I left the trailer hooked up and ran a few errands and it worked all afternoon.

I did delete the trailer profile and start over so that may have been the solution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro