Any recommendations for rear (or both) shocks on my 19 4x4 Custom? This truck tends to get squirrely when going over bumps (especially around turns) unloaded. I’ve got a 2” block in the rear and it’s probably a good idea to get something with extended reach.

I was considering the Bilstein 5100, but I don’t think those are out yet. Anything comparable?

Pfa

f08a5da18a9de48f6c604abf697d8677.jpg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Method2Madness said:

Any recommendations for rear (or both) shocks on my 19 4x4 Custom? This truck tends to get squirrely when going over bumps (especially around turns) unloaded. I’ve got a 2” block in the rear and it’s probably a good idea to get something with extended reach.

I was considering the Bilstein 5100, but I don’t think those are out yet. Anything comparable?

Pfa

f08a5da18a9de48f6c604abf697d8677.jpg

What wheels are those if you dont mind me asking?

8 hours ago, justin saleeby said:

Not sure what you want to spend or the type of use you’ll be needing? I recently swapped out UCA’s/shocks all around, the trucks ride and handling have grown exponentially. It’s a totally different truck 

264608C5-7E0F-4AA1-BF77-411FEAF4A152.jpeg

Outstanding! Roughly what would something like that run?

19 minutes ago, Swiftks said:

Looks like $3k - $4k.

Yes the 4K mark will get you there, you could get away with a a cheaper UCA and save a few dollars. The cognito UCA is great and should be available soon. Get the shocks direct from icon and they will install pretty easy. Took about three hours start to finish 

• Like 1

I just used Bilstein 33-238319 on mine with 2.5” rear lift blocks and the fit no issues. It says they are good for 1.5” lift but we don’t have the factory 1.25” blocks anymore, so I hoped they would be good for up to 2.75” and they are. Noticeable improvement over factory ranchos.

9 hours ago, CWilliams said:

I just used Bilstein 33-238319 on mine with 2.5” rear lift blocks and the fit no issues. It says they are good for 1.5” lift but we don’t have the factory 1.25” blocks anymore, so I hoped they would be good for up to 2.75” and they are. Noticeable improvement over factory ranchos.

What year is your truck?  I see these on 2018 back - is yours a 2019+ 

10 hours ago, CWilliams said:

Looks like you've got an LD, any ideas if this'll work with a T1?