Need knowledge on GMC Yukon before buying

Jacq

Unexpected opportunity to buy a 2012 Yukon XL Dinali, 140,000 miles. Worried that the mileage is high but the price seems decent at 12,500. Exterior is immaculate except for a little rust about the size of a nickel inside the door rocker panel. Has recently had new brakes and left suspension leaving sensor replace, front stabilizer link replaced, rear drive shaft assembly  replaced. I am hoping to know if I am in for known  issues that will pop up. I ADORE the truck but need reliable and my money pit is empty. ThNk you in advance for any help!

• Like 1

GMC Denali are a little more dressier than a Suburban therefore the bells and whistles cost a bit more for repair.

As for miles ? That’s not a ton. But the old adage for me is oil change. How often and what kinda oil and filter.

A city run truck versus a highway run truck with same miles ? You take the highway because of the idling in the city. Hence why I always said a Hobbs meter should accompany a dashboard cluster.

I wouldn’t be afraid to buy it. I got 140K on my Tahoe, she uses no oil. I use Valvoline Racing oil. Owned it sine it had 26k on it. I change the tranny filter once a year too to keep that oil fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk