Trail Boss Graphics and Wraps

3 hours ago, entrpnr said:

This looks great! Was this an off the shelf kit or designed for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I designed it.  My cousin and I installed it, he works for a shop that does wraps. I wanted something that is little different to set the truck apart from the others on the street. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jonathan Trexler said:

I like that, I would just want gloss instead of matte

I second that!! The only ones I can find online don’t cover the entire scoop... I’d be very interested in purchasing this in glossy black

• Like 2

3 hours ago, graphicslbk said:

We do have 2 styles available as of right now in gloss or matte black and gloss or matte red hot

graphics-lbk.myshopify.com

I am abt to order the smaller one ??????

where would I tape off on that one? I have done graphics on my Camaro before, but never like this. I wish someone had provided instructions that were this detailed, it took some time to understand the process before, but that video is awesome.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jonathan Trexler said:

I am abt to order the smaller one ??????

where would I tape off on that one? I have done graphics on my Camaro before, but never like this. I wish someone had provided instructions that were this detailed, it took some time to understand the process before, but that video is awesome.

Thank you sir we really wanted to make it as straight forwards as possible. I will be posting a install video for the smaller graphic as well.

• Like 1