USB ports stopped working?

mistaare

Anyone else have there USB ports stop working? 2020 AT4 4700 miles. I run Apple play everytime I am in the truck and today it wouldn’t connect with Apple play, then noticed it wasn’t even charging my phone. Tried both ports, nothing. I remember a dealer saying I need to use an Apple cord, anyone know if that’s true? Last night I had to jump my wife’s car, doubt there is a connection between the two but just throwing it out there. 

Afterwork tried a different cord and it worked again. Every once a while prior to this my phone would not connect and I will have to unplug the cord from the USB port and plug it back in. Never had it not connect entirely. This time I am going to blame it on the phone/cord 

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone else have there USB ports stop working? 2020 AT4 4700 miles. I run Apple play everytime I am in the truck and today it wouldn’t connect with Apple play, then noticed it wasn’t even charging my phone. Tried both ports, nothing. I remember a dealer saying I need to use an Apple cord, anyone know if that’s true? Last night I had to jump my wife’s car, doubt there is a connection between the two but just throwing it out there. 

Mine went out in my 2014, was a fuse

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

mine is very intermittent. only the usb C plug on the center console.

it works fine then one week it stops working. dealer said to use "high quality" cable, I told them I'm using the cord that came with my Google pixel 3 so not a cheap ebay/amazon cord 

all I got is that they can't do anything unless it's completely dead.