MyChevrolet App

Just took delivery of my new LT Trailboss today. I am trying to get the MyChevrolet app set up. The dealer activated my onstar account, and i have pushed the button to complete the activation. I have also followed the link i got to add the truck to my account. When I open the app, it says that the truck is "connected services capable" but its acting like its not activated. Does it just take a little time before everything starts talking to one-another or am I missing something?

30 minutes ago, jeremyp said:

If you are signed into the app and your truck is connected then it should work immediately. Is you truck listed in the app? Do the key fob functions work?

Yep. Truck shows up, but the key fob buttons dont show up. Neither does any of the diagnostic stuff.  

1 minute ago, jeremyp said:

And I'm assuming you tried to click SELECT or GET CONNECTED?

HAHAHA... ohhhh yeah... all "get connected" does is tell you about onstar. Select seems to only be used if you have more than one vehicle on your account. 

Yeah I have 2 on mine. I'm at a loss as to why it's not working for you. Might be worth a call to the dealership to see if they can help.

Sorry, I cant be of more help on this.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, OkieMedic said:

Yep. Truck shows up, but the key fob buttons dont show up. Neither does any of the diagnostic stuff.  

Give onstar a call, it should be working as soon as it is activated.  Their help folks are good and I have never been sent offshore to someone you that can not understand.