Any word on pricing of 2021 Yukon AT4?

So my wife is in the market to get a larger SUV as she currently has the ACURA MDX. With our family expanding we need more room.

We typically keep our vehicles 8-10 years. I'm trying to see if we should buy a 2020 Yukon Denali, MSRP 75k, sale price 64k. Or do we wait for the 2021 AT4 and buy at this year end. I assume very small discounts.

My question is, any word on the cost of the AT4? What do you think you can get off MSRP once the go in sale in Summer/Fall 2020?

I realllllly like the AT4 and although will be more expensive, if I'm paying $64k vs 74k I'd much rather get exactly what I want. Question is, will they be 75k or 80+?

Lastly I've heard "Laural" GMC dealer has the largest selection and best prices typically for trucks. Any idea who is the best in selling Yukons? I dont mind flying and driving to get a great deal.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The current Sierra is $37k start, the AT4 is $51k and the Denali is $54k start. 

The current Yukon starts at $50k and the Denali starts at $67k. 

My guess is we'll see the Yukon increase in price a bit - starting around $53-$55k and the Denali starting at $72-$75k. I'd expect the AT4 to start in the $65k-$70k range. But like the current Denali ($67k start - up to $81k or so with options) you can probably pump another $10k into it if you want all the features. 

So I think you'll be able to buy a 2021 AT4 for $67k-$70k base and then option it up to $75-$80k depending on options, but nobody knows officially.

Or if you're budget conscious, sometime in late 2023 you'll find a 2-3 year old lease returned 2021 with 30k miles on it for $40k CPO. Like right now I can buy a 2017 Denali with 35k miles for $45k right down the street from me. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Laura BuickGMC in Collinsville (St. Louis metro) has great prices on any new GMC or Buick, I have flown over there and purchased 4 vehicles. We bought our last one from Robert Brogan in Olathe (KC area) as it was local and actually had better deal for the Enclave at the time, I wouldn't hesitate to go with either dealership again, I am actually waiting for the 2021 yukon and will most likely go with one of those dealerships again.

Also in Q4, costco members have gotten good deals on GM vehicles that might be an option if you are waiting on a 2021 and do not live close to St Louis or KC areas. 

I would say if you like the AT4 more and keep your vehicles that long, I would wait another 6 months and get that.  If you trade out every couple of years, then its up to you.

Edited by peterlawl84

• 2 months later...