2019 SIERRA 20 " WHEELS AND TIRES

Im going to 20 " wheels from 17 ", what would the factory offset on the wheels be, so i do not have to worry about clearence, or is there enough room that that is not a big concern, the new wheels are around 27 to 29 offset, from Factory productions, or florida speed shop, they state they are factory repo wheels for this vehicle, same as Denali,!

Offset is +28 on the factory 20” wheels. It’s not all about offset though, many wheels from the previous generation truck with similar offset will still hit the caliper due to spoke design. If you want assurance they will fit, best to use something that is from a 2019+ design, or just buy some takeoffs. 

• Like 1

Like said, it's not just the offset but the angle of the spokes to clear the new larger 4 piston calipers. Check out wheelpros.com.  They are a distributor and will give you nearest dealer.  Enter year, vehicle, model and under brand check OE Creations. They have the new 2019 style GM style wheels. I went with the PR196 22" chrome. Fit and finish is beautiful with a mirror bright true chrome finish and not the PVD spray chrome. These wheels balanced out perfect and required little weight. 

20190523_181304-1.jpg

20190523_170456.jpg

Edited by mafd2
  • Like 1

Beautiful wheels @mafd2...and great advice. I am generally not too trusting of replicas but those look awesome and it’s good to know there are some quality ones out there.

Definitely would be wise for the OP to seek them out rather than the cheapest bidder. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

Beautiful wheels @mafd2...and great advice. I am generally not too trusting of replicas but those look awesome and it’s good to know there are some quality ones out there.

Definitely would be wise for the OP to seek them out rather than the cheapest bidder. 

Thanks.  Yea these are top quality wheels. I've had many sets of wheels and I'm really impressed with the OE Creations.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DuRsT said:

Did you have to pay what they have listed on the site?  They seem pricey.

No that's retail.  They may be more than other reproduction wheels but the quality is there. As good or better than OEM.  I know a guy who works at a local wheel and lift shop who is a wheel Pros dealer and gave me a good deal.  Call Wheel Pros, give them your zip code and get some dealers in your area or next biggest city from you.  Call and price around.  What wheel are you looking at?  I'll help check pricing for you.