Best coilover? Cst, fox, dirt logic, Elka?

After having leveling spacers in my 16 for a couple years I’m just not happy with it.  Which coilover rides the best?  Really thinking about going to a 4” fabtech with dirt logic coilovers or a 4.5” cst with coilovers to get angles back to stock.   Neither kit increases track width.  Which one of those kits rides the best?   I also see Elka makes coilovers for our pickups now. Also tempted to try the Elkas but I’d still have the angles I have now.   So what will ride better cst/fabtech 4” with coilovers or a fox/king/Elka setup for 2.5” ?

You do know you will not get a straight answer. You will get answers from people that think a specific brand is the best just because they think so. You will get an answer because thats what they have and think it's the best. Feel or comfortable is subjective to the individual. It also depends on what tire and wheel setup you have because that affects the feel also. Also depends what you get if you are always on pavement or also go off road and how much. All the companies you mentioned are of the same level of quality so it just depends on what you choose from them and how you set it up to get the feel you want.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

After having leveling spacers in my 16 for a couple years I’m just not happy with it.  Which coilover rides the best?  Really thinking about going to a 4” fabtech with dirt logic coilovers or a 4.5” cst with coilovers to get angles back to stock.   Neither kit increases track width.  Which one of those kits rides the best?   I also see Elka makes coilovers for our pickups now. Also tempted to try the Elkas but I’d still have the angles I have now.   So what will ride better cst/fabtech 4” with coilovers or a fox/king/Elka setup for 2.5” ?

If you’re interested in the leveled look, CST is an excellent choice but you’ll definitely need new UCA’s. They’re NOT going to lift it very high, 2-2.5” depending on where the coils are set but will definitely notice a difference versus using spacers. The higher you go, the rougher the ride as you’re taking away from the travel. CST makes a fantastic 4.5” lift which I’d recommend over any other especially if you’re looking to get around 4-5” lift. This lift also WILL NOT cut up your front Diff and allows you to keep your stock UCA’s, wheels, tires and keeps stock turning radius without widening your track width like you get in others.

Here’s my 2018 GMC SLT Z71 Standard Cab with 33.” + KO2’s

8a1a27e7b4d82c9457026f8d4cce22a3.plist

Sent from Above

I already have uppers. Really leaning towards the cst 4.5 or the fabtech 4.  None of the other kits really interest me because they increase track width. Most of the time I’m on the road and want to get all my angles back to factory.   I’ll probably call cst in the morning and see what they can do.  I can get the fabtech 4” with remote rezi dirt logics for 3300.  

CST Lift 14-18 Chevy/GMC 1500’s

Lift Approx: 1750.00
Rear Bilsteins 5100’s: 140.00
Front CST Remote Coil Approx: 1400.00

Total just for parts $3290.00 plus installation

I’d call CST and see if and when they’re going to be doing their 25% off but New Level sells them below MSRP

I always recommend Bilsteins in the beginning and then later you’ll know if and whether or not you need to save up for coil overs. The rear fox cst etc all resemble the 5100’s. So, unless you’ve got money burning a hole in your pocket, I’d recommend doing the lift, front and rear 5100’s and after everything is installed I’d go from there. If you’re an OffRoad guy then I’d jump on the coil overs but if not, Bilsteins would definitely do the job!

https://www.newlevelmotorsports.com/cskc3191.html?cmp=googleproducts&kw=cskc3191&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhsPDouno5wIVRr7ACh1tAwzyEAQYASABEgIvpPD_BwE

Sent from Above