HVAC/ Engine Cooling System bad programing, not fixed, its been 5 months

I bought a 2019 4.3 double cab in September., it was in the shop the first week I owned it and 3 more times between September and October.  The problem is if you turn the heater on before the sytem is "ready" the temp gauge goes up to about 180 and then drops to the lowest reading, then once you turn off the truck, cooling fans kick on at full speed and run upwards to 10 minutes, at the 4 to 6 minute point the low battery DIC is triggered. 1st trip to service department changed thermostat. 2nd trip changed thermostat again, 3rd trip changed temp sensor, 4th trip told GM/Chevy had to rewrite code, if the system is not running between 2 preprogrammed set points when the heater is turned on compuer has no idea what to do (factory Rep. Looked at it). It has been 5 months and no follow up from Chevrolet. If I new they werent going to fix it in a timley manner I would have initiated buy back procedures after 4th service visit and no resolution. This is ridiculous and bismal customer service. I knew I should have diregarded my brand loyalty and went Toyota seeing I traded in a 2014 because of Torque converter shudder and terrible DOD engagement.  Just another example of 40 some grand spent on junk. My wife bought a 2019 Equinox prior to my truck purchase and these are at least the 20-25th Chevrolets we have owned and probally the last we will purchase. The only bowtie I am intrested in keeoing around is my 67 Chevy II @ this point.

The service guys are not allowed to really check anything and will totally get their hand slapped if they pull any type of real diagnosis. Just the luck of the draw if you get a problem truck and then unless the issue is common enough to draw the attention of the GM engineering group to fix it, you are out of luck completely.

Just trade it in for a Toyo or whatever and cross your fingers that you get a good one there. They all make duds and they all have systems that are way to complicated for even the smartest old school Mr Goodwrench to diagnose. We are moving into a new age of automobile where the "AI" will have to diagnose itself from here forward. Moving quickly towards Singularity, it is going to be great for the machines.