TPMS Sensors

I read a bunch of threads on these sensors and I think I have it figured out.

Can someone confirm that on the 2019 Sierra Denali with the Ultimate Package the sensors were included and would be located in the glove box or console, but that for 2020 in the same truck you need to order them as an option for $50?

9 minutes ago, zelmo said:

I read a bunch of threads on these sensors and I think I have it figured out.

Can someone confirm that on the 2019 Sierra Denali with the Ultimate Package the sensors were included and would be located in the glove box or console, but that for 2020 in the same truck you need to order them as an option for $50?

Mine came in the glove box  2019 Sierra Denali with the Ultimate Package

2020 trailer tpms are a $50 option when building the truck but you'll need to build it with the $490 adv trailering option

if the truck was not optioned with the tpms you'll nee to order from the parts dept. trailer tpms will not work without adv trailering option

The GMC website will still let you build and price a 2019.  When choosing the Denali Ultimate package is specifically says the sensors are included.  Doing the same thing on the 2020 says it is $50.

Thanks