Any regrets after lifting?

1 minute ago, WilliamBos said:

Im going to wait and see if the KO2 have the BFG trait of turning in to hockey pucks once they wear down a little.  My KO’s did that, was not impressed.

They've been out for some time and there is quite a bit of feedback on them. Everything i've heard is that they are night and day from the KO's. Search for the "Impressed by KO2" topic. Something along those lines.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jetiemann said:

They've been out for some time and there is quite a bit of feedback on them. Everything i've heard is that they are night and day from the KO's. Search for the "Impressed by KO2" topic. Something along those lines.

Thanks.  I have always loved BFG’s, nearly  unstoppable and look amazing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WilliamBos said:

Anytime i see Rough Country it makes me cringe. I'm sure its a highly used kit and i understand not everyone has $5k to spend on a high dollar kit, but i think there are better options. 

Im curious about the KO2’s myself, will the softer compound help them?  They are snow rated, ‘snowflake’ on sidewall.  

Im going to wait and see if the KO2 have the BFG trait of turning in to hockey pucks once they wear down a little.  My KO’s did that, was not impressed.

There’s not one tire out there that doesn’t start to loose drip after 15k miles but KO2’s are far superior to everything out there especially the hybrids as I’ve had two separate sets of Nitto Ridge Grapplers and both sets sucked!

Ridge Grapplers when new, seems their siping is an afterthought.

6489f62db5cf4b8fd918fb269db2c93c.jpg

At 15k miles, siping is sealing up or starting to disappear which scared me to death one day.

b7db54337a58e6e913107e174541ae5a.jpg

And now the KO2’s, notice how their siping doesn’t look like an afterthought but rather engineered all together during the mold.

3c4e4fea64ceb2c7406d8ba2a7bd5da7.jpg

I jumped on the “Fad Wagon” and very much regretted it, back with KO2’s and what an enormous difference in ride quality and performance.

Sent from Above

I have had Original KO’s,  and Duratracs,  will flip a coin to decide Wildpeak A/T 3W or KO2’s.  Having the ‘snowflake’ (Snow rated) stamped on the sidewall  is worth it.  May go KO2’s though, as they are Snow rated (snow flake on sidewall) will check with my friends up in Northern Ontario to see what he thinks after his first winter.

He took me for a ride this past summer, the KO2’s are way quieter than the Duratracs that I had on my Jeep.  That impressed me, Duratracs are noisy,

Edited by WilliamBos
  • Like 1