April rebates

Wtf is going on, why didn’t they release good rebates like they should have? March was $6000 plus $1000 auto show cash, April 1-7 lost the auto show cash, and why does it expire on the 7th? What are they waiting for? To see what dodge, ford and toyota do? Ram trucks have 12,000 off, should have went that route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf is going on, why didn’t they release good rebates like they should have? March was $6000 plus $1000 auto show cash, April 1-7 lost the auto show cash, and why does it expire on the 7th? What are they waiting for? To see what dodge, ford and toyota do? Ram trucks have 12,000 off, should have went that route

I think it’s because inventory will start to dry up due to the plant closures. They’ll move their limited inventory without deep discounts.
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, bamorris2 said:

I think it’s because inventory will start to dry up due to the plant closures. They’ll move their limited inventory without deep discounts.

This is what I’m thinking as well. Once things get back up and running I think you’ll see some better rebates. They’ll want to move units then. But I could be wrong entirely. 

It's costing them too much to fix all the Leaking rear Windows

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

It cost them a lot to replace essentially every radiator and condenser on every 15-17 tahoe suburbans and full size truck because they wanted to save a couple bucks