when I use auto start I come back to the truck and the truck is running but the dash is completely blank no heated seats no climate control no gauges ....restart the truck with button and everything works anybody else have this problem or advice on how to remedy

Blank display/indicators is how it's supposed to work.

If you have the seat heaters, defrosters and so on enabled in the options they will be running if the temp is cold, but there will be no indicators.

Traditionally, it was necessary to restart the seat heater and defroster after using the key. Not sure about the new style trucks, but my 18 still needs to have them restarted after using the key.

17 minutes ago, redwngr said:

Blank display/indicators is how it's supposed to work.

If you have the seat heaters, defrosters and so on enabled in the options they will be running if the temp is cold, but there will be no indicators.

Traditionally, it was necessary to restart the seat heater and defroster after using the key. Not sure about the new style trucks, but my 18 still needs to have them restarted after using the key.

Exactly. You remote start the truck. It turns on whatever you had it programmed to do (turn on heater/AC and/or heat/cool seats. When you get into the truck after it was remote started, the truck should appear off even though it's running. Hit the brakes, push the ignition switch, and everything should turn on BUT the remote start settings that were programmed (heat/cool) get reset to last known settings (whatever you left everything on when you last shut the truck off).