Part Numbers

I just picked up my 2020 silverado 2500HD High Country.

Does anyone know the part numbers for these parts.  Dealership was no help. I have them in chrome and looking to get them in black and then paint the grille, valance, and door handles summit white.

Black plastic tow mirror covers

Black plastic hood vent

Black bottom window trim.  

Any helps appreciated.

Thanks

20200420_130504.jpg

20200420_130601.jpg

I buy all my parts from them.  For the the last 3 silverados I had I've gone to them.  So to say that without knowing where I buy my parts from is just dumb. 

Try asking before you make a stupid comment next time.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, 2020HD said:

I just picked up my 2020 silverado 2500HD High Country.

Does anyone know the part numbers for these parts.  Dealership was no help. I have them in chrome and looking to get them in black and then paint the grille, valance, and door handles summit white.

Black plastic tow mirror covers

84468908 - textured black like the rest of the mirror

84468910 - textured black like the rest of the mirror

Black plastic hood vent

84520315 - WT textured black

Black bottom window trim.  

Need to know build date of truck due to 2 designs.

Build date is 1/2020.

Thanks for part numbers.  

I've bought 3 silverados from them and all my parts.  I went out of state to get this truck but I bought other parts from my local dealership like always.(for this truck)

Thanks for the part numbers and yes I talked to the same guy I've known there for years in the parts department.  Good guy.  He was able to order me a few other parts I needed but wasn't able to find the part numbers for the parts I listed.

• 10 months later...
59 minutes ago, TetonA said:

@newdude for the rear belt moldings in black would a truck with a build date of July 2020 change those part numbers you listed?

Yep the 1st/2nd design changeover is Sept 1st 2019 so anything after that date is 2nd design.

I've got a 2020 High Country and it seems like you also need part 84692173 (Applique Panel) because the rear window molding (part 84831871) doesn't include the 1-2" chrome elbow piece towards the very rear of the window (see image). 

Is that right? I have the rear window moldings but they are definitely missing that final small corner piece.

IMG_9319.jpg

@newdude sorry to tag you again here -- but figured you may know the answer to this :)

Edited by TetonA

18 hours ago, TetonA said:

I've got a 2020 High Country and it seems like you also need part 84692173 (Applique Panel) because the rear window molding (part 84831871) doesn't include the 1-2" chrome elbow piece towards the very rear of the window (see image). 

Is that right? I have the rear window moldings but they are definitely missing that final small corner piece.

IMG_9319.jpg

@newdude sorry to tag you again here -- but figured you may know the answer to this :)

84692173 and 84692172.  Whole vertical molding.  

I still had them from the OP lol but never added them here.

Edited by newdude