Installed Boost Auto Parts Towing Mirrors

fondupot

Question

Just installed a set of Boost Auto Parts Towing mirrors on my 2019 Canyon. Really digging these. The 2nd generation style tow mirror looks a lot better then the 1st gen style. Especially on a Canyon. I painted my mirror caps to match. The extra wiring is the most difficult part of this install, but totally worth it for the turn signals in the mirrors.

Check out my install video:

Edited by fondupot
  • Like 1

2 answers to this question

Man those second gen mirrors look much better than the first gen ones out already.  I had almost considered doing them on my Colorado Diesel when I had it but didn't because they were still doing the first gen mirror design.  

Great video too!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, newdude said:

Man those second gen mirrors look much better than the first gen ones out already.  I had almost considered doing them on my Colorado Diesel when I had it but didn't because they were still doing the first gen mirror design.  

Great video too!

Yea the 2nd gen design is much nicer looking. I think it fits the Canyons/Colorado's much better than the 1st gen style. I had the 1st gen style on my Colorado and they were good, but I really am digging these on my Canyon.

• Like 1