I actually just did this to my 2020 LT 2500HD....I did low beams last week and today did the high beams, the low beams were awesome, haven't checked high beams yet cuz not dark yet but verified they worked

completely changed my low beams though, perfect light and much stronger.....

crazy how any truck wouldn't have LED lights these days.....

you will be stoked you did it for sure and there is a million companies to choose from it seems like

7 hours ago, Dunn said:

I actually just did this to my 2020 LT 2500HD....I did low beams last week and today did the high beams, the low beams were awesome, haven't checked high beams yet cuz not dark yet but verified they worked

completely changed my low beams though, perfect light and much stronger.....

crazy how any truck wouldn't have LED lights these days.....

you will be stoked you did it for sure and there is a million companies to choose from it seems like

What brand did you buy or do you have a link were i can check them out. 

I used the Sealight LED bulbs. Bought them from Amazon. I can’t remember, maybe $135 or so. Work awesome. 15 minutes to swap out. For high beams go in through wheel wells. They were discussed in detail in another post here a few months ago.

Don't know about fitment on the new body style but I had some Opt 7 Fluxbeam X lows in my 2011 Silverado and loved them.  Got them in early 2018 and then put them in my wife's 2017 Yukon last year when we got the 2019 Silverado and still doing great.

11 hours ago, Manuel Posadas said:

What brand did you buy or do you have a link were i can check them out. 

like the guy below my post I went with SEALIGHT LAXMAS L2 on amazon...I didn't get $135 kit but still, there is a ton of options.....maybe make sure they are for halogen housings idk if that matters but makes sense

I could have bought a kit that came with both high and lows for cheaper, so next time that's what ill do

Edited by Dunn

• 4 weeks later...

i'm in the market for my wifes Yukon...so following...the diode dynamics are super expensive though...they are $150 for a pair...are they worth the extra where you can get a kit (high and low beam plug and play package ) for $100... 3 times the cost?

• 1 month later...

not sure if this is stil an active thread or not. but we ended up going with Auxito Y13 bulbs...(seperate bulbs for both high and low beams)...and we could not be any happier!  they are absolutely awesome!  super easy install, plug and play...have the capacitor or resistor or whatever built inline... would highly highly recommend them if anyone is still in the market...just make sure and check the fitting, not sure if the pick ups and yukons have the 'same' bulbs....

here is a link to check them out on amazon...

https://www.amazon.com/Headlight-Bulbs-Sized-AUXITO-Cooling/dp/B07WD6G42D/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=auxito+y13&qid=1594737338&sr=8-1