Adding to the Center switch bank for AUX use.

Hey guys, my first post here since finding this site its been awesome reading all the topics and forms and I'm glad I found y'all! I just bought a new 2019 silverado custom and I'm looking to add a light bar. But I hate the switches they come with and I am looking for something that looks and feels oem. Something that I could add to the center row of switches would be ideal I feel but I can't find anything about this for the new gens. 

IMG_6261_f0fd6768-5468-4a4e-9c3d-1568bda991bb_373x@2x.progressive.jpg

There is an upfitter kit that would allow more switches. You can see the kit here, https://www.gmupfitter.com/files/media/photo/1314/UI Bulletin 153_wip.pdf. The think the individual parts are 

Knee Bolster 84487355 $44.86

Battery Cable 84524205 $39.01

Fuse Block 84669070 $38.05

Multi Switch 84688687 $20.66

Harness 84497098 $87.82. 

Looking at some pictures of the parts, the battery cable may be included with the harness.

That setup won’t work on our trucks,  I’m not crazy about the upfitter switches, so I will be doing a setup like the one in this video

For $66 dollars less and much better quality PLUS made in the great state of Texas check out the feniex 4200 mini controller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 5/15/2020 at 12:22 AM, Jav_eee said:

For $66 dollars less and much better quality PLUS made in the great state of Texas check out the feniex 4200 mini controller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve found these for $130 online, problem with the fenix is it’s just the controller, doesn’t come with the relay unit