Anyone from Utah?

Dani2005

Hi Miss D!

I'm a new GMC Owner & new group member.  Well, a new-used owner.  The wife & I picked up a 2013 GMC Sierra SLT (in Summit White as well, but extended cab) for me (I already named 'him' Gramps!).  My first!  I've always been a fan of GMC trucks.  Unfortunately, this is as old or classic as we could afford.  Some day, we hope to have one of the true classic pickups, so we can get it restored and ready for shows.  We live in the southern part of the Salt Lake Valley. 

I don't see a club of any sorts for our area, so let me know if you know of one... you can also PM me, if wanting to talk or meet us.

Hey Norman!

Welcome to the forum, I'm fairly new too :)

It seems pretty quiet on here around the Utah area but hopefully we can get some more folks on here. I live in Kearns but work in Draper.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

I will be glad when we have a mitigation plan for COVID-19. My wife is testing folks 12 hrs a day, six days a week. It is not slowing down; in fact, it is creeping up. We'll be in this mish mash thru end of year, IMO. Plan on a UT GMC truck get together in '21.  My 2 cents... YMMV

R/,

Norm

I will be glad when we have a mitigation plan for COVID-19. My wife is testing folks 12 hrs a day, six days a week. It is not slowing down; in fact, it is creeping up. We'll be in this mish mash thru end of year, IMO. Plan on a UT GMC truck get together in '21.  My 2 cents... YMMV
R/,
Norm
Please thank her for me! Being on the front line has to be tough. I work at Ameritech College so we are helping to get our Nursing grads into the field as quick as we can.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Dani2005 said:

Please thank her for me! Being on the front line has to be tough. I work at Ameritech College so we are helping to get our Nursing grads into the field as quick as we can.

Surely. She is at U of U Redwood Clinic and they have had many of the new cases. Please wish all your graduates the best in finding jobs and being safe!

• 1 month later...

How's everyone's trucks enjoying the heat?

I can say my auto start-stop feature hasn't turned on once since the heats been here lol ... I got the AC cranked high the past few weeks :)

Hope y'all are staying safe!