P0200 CODE

Injectors are not powered by PCM. Check "Inj B" 15a in the underhood electrical center. Power for injectors 2 and 4 are wired together, 6 and 8 together but all four are on the same fuse. PCM does the ground side of all injectors individually.

4 hours ago, Paul Christman said:

YES BLOWS FUSE EVERY TIME I TURN ON KEY.NOW WHAT??

That means your circuit is shorted to ground. You need to trace the wires back and see where it is (more than likely) touching the engine block.

Here are a few places I have found causing this. 

On the passenger side of the engine there is a harness that runs down in the front. Check that harness and see if it is shorting out. Also, Check at the back of the alternator. Some times you will find a short there as well. Another place is where the harness runs down between the power steering pipes coming out of the power steering pump. That's on the drivers side of the engine.

THANK YOU. I'LL TRY AND FIND IT BEFORE I CALL THE TOW TRUCK TO TAKE TO THE SHOP. EVERYBODY WAS TELLING ME THINGS TO LOOK FOR, BUT NO ONE WAS TELLING ME WHERE TO LOOK. THANK YOU. I'LL LET YOU KNOK WHAT I FIND. DISABLED CAN'T REALLY AFORD THE SHOP. BUT NEED MY TRUCK.. FAR FROM WHAT THIS SHADE TREE DIY IS USED TO. CAN TEAR MY 85 SILVERADO APART FROM BUMPER TO BUMPER AND PUT BACK TOGATHER  I'M OLD SCHOOL.....