2020 2500 HD Sierra No Audio!!!

No audio whatsoever FM, Bluetooth, XM, nothing! 2nd time this has happened. Radio is not muted but acts like it is. 1st time truck parked overnight and fixed itself. This time unfortunately I am driving for 3 hours with nothing to listen to! Anyone out there know how to fix this?... Other than disconnecting and reconnecting the batteries which I have 2 of (diesel) or letting it sit overnight again!!!

This has happened to me as well - Adio would come on for 2-5 seconds then nothing - all audio was dead. Pull the passenger fuse box panel and remove the fuse F-41 "infotainment" count to 10 and replace.

Or disconnect the battery - I thought the fuse was easier. ONly happened once  - have 3700 on the odometer

Thank you DJalberta! I will try that if sitting over night doesn't work this time....or the next time it happens. I believe it has something to do with the auto shutoff &/or shutting the vehicle off while key fob is not in the truck. This is the only common denominator in both of my situations that I can think of.

I did not have an issue the first 5k miles on the truck. The last 3k miles this has happened a handful of times. Those miles all came in the last few weeks on a long trip pulling my trailer. Sucked not having my Sirius XM, Spotify or WiFi periodically for the wife and kids. Especially, since I pay a lot extra per month for all that ******.

I was wondering if it’s the satellite fin on the roof or if it’s software. To the person that took the fuse in and out, you’ve not had an issue since? How long has it been?

Thanks,

Nate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel your pain.  I'm having all sorts of problems with audio in my 2020 3500HD.  GM is blaming XM, but sometimes I have issues with FM and bluetooth as well.  My problems occur about 10% of the times I drive...but that number increases to ~50% when I have a trailer connected.  I think I have a bad head unit or a grounding issue somewhere.  This is getting frustrating.

On 6/14/2020 at 12:14 AM, cNate said:

I did not have an issue the first 5k miles on the truck. The last 3k miles this has happened a handful of times. Those miles all came in the last few weeks on a long trip pulling my trailer. Sucked not having my Sirius XM, Spotify or WiFi periodically for the wife and kids. Especially, since I pay a lot extra per month for all that ******.

I was wondering if it’s the satellite fin on the roof or if it’s software. To the person that took the fuse in and out, you’ve not had an issue since? How long has it been?

Thanks,

Nate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I didn't have to pull the fuse as when I started my truck the next morning the audio was playing. If (& when I'm sure) it happens again I will pull the fuse & report back if that works.

I have had similar issues. Make sure your iPhone isn’t plugged into a usb for short key cycles. That seemed to be my issue. I make sure my phone is unplugged on short key cycles and my audio always works again on restart. The truck does a full power cycyle after 5-10 mins between keycycles and driver door open and close. Try that if it does it again for shorter remedy.