So today my driver side upper ball joint blew out.  I have a 3 inch Motofab spacer lift, running the stock UCAs.  I am now upgrading to an aftermarket UCA but was wondering if any of yall have food for thought on what type of aftermarket UCA I should go with?  Are there any specifics I should look into, as in like bigger or "longer" UCAs to help with the angle the leveling kit causes?

I have over 13k miles on this setup with no issues.  3 weeks ago my truck was hit on my driver side, no body damage, only hit and shattered my driver wheel.  So my guess is that impact is what weakened my UCA.

Any information is well appreciated.

Edit: This is on my 2019 RST Z71

20200629_190923.jpg

Edited by That1Silverado

Rough Country makes the least expensive option at around $400. But I know BDS just released one that’s around $600. I personally had Kryptonite UCAs on my lifted ‘15 Silverado 1500. Idk if they make one yet for our T1s though. Icon and CST also make decent longer/stronger UCAs for improved strength and suspension travel/droop. If you don’t care about the looks or show quality Id just go with the Rough

Countrys. They’re designed for what you want and they’re nothing fancy. Just stronger and more suspension travel to keep the ball joints from binding on 3-3.5” of lift

11 minutes ago, Sbaer2012 said:

I am waiting on a 6.5 inch lift and probably going to go with zone offroad UCA. I got the lift from them and the uca's are 500 but probably worth the investment. 

Forgot about the zone ones. They’re not too bad with the price and visually look the best out of all of them IMO