I have a new to me 2019 1500 LTZ 4x4 with the 6.2 and roughly 20,300mi. 1200 of which I've put on it in 2 months.

It had a rough idle briefly and threw the 2 aforementioned codes not long after. It goes in for service Friday. I've only run premium in it since I purchased it. Curious if I just got some bad gas potentially.

Not a huge deal and I'm sure they'll resolve it just fine. Mostly wondering if anyone else had these codes?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Right. I had these same codes on my '09 1500 with the 5.3 years ago. But, a listed cause and potential remedy was that bad gas can result in the issue, and emptying/running that tank out and getting good gas could clear it.

I fully expect them to replace components and to also keep my truck for longer than I'd like, even just for that. But, it's what a warranty is for I suppose.

Got my truck in for service for the aforementioned codes, and turns out the ECM has a fault in it and needs to be replaced.

Definitely wasn't expecting that, and the service advisor seemed as surprised as I was.

Of course it will be there all weekend now as I expected, [emoji1787]. Ah well, at least I'm not getting a bill for it!

• Thanks 1