WANTED Silverado 1500 14+ spindles and cross member support.

Stevenmorris.us

Looking for the factory spindles, and the cross member brace that is removed and replaced when you lift your truck. Needing them to return my truck back to stock and I do not have mine. Oh also no matter the lift 4 or 6” I believe you have to cut off one or both of your side sections that the brace bolts too, I am needing that as well. I have called a few local shops but no luck yet.

Here are some pictures to help understand what parts I am talking about.

4ed47e2d1824df9b82037899911b3d8b.jpg

1ef4bb8526ee5031b27842ea2517aaa8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****** I have spindles I took off my truck 2014 but not that cross member piece what control arms did your have, mine has cast steel uca’s idk how much u give me for them?

Mine are the upper cast steel as well, spindles I might not need. Some drop kits come with them. What would you like for these shipped I know shipping is probably not going to be my friend on these.

Mine are the upper cast steel as well, spindles I might not need. Some drop kits come with them. What would you like for these shipped I know shipping is probably not going to be my friend on these.

I believe I have the cross member. I’ll have to check tomorrow. I will let you know if your interested.

I believe I have the cross member. I’ll have to check tomorrow. I will let you know if your interested.

I am if you might have it, I have had a few say they think they have the cross member, if you have the section you cut off as well that would help a lot to. Thank you again.

31 minutes ago, Stevenmorris.us said:

Lol yeah there pretty heavy, where u located? Zip code

I am if you might have it, I have had a few say they think they have the cross member, if you have the section you cut off as well that would help a lot to. Thank you again.

I know I told the shop to keep everything, even anything they cut off. I’ll check for you tomorrow after work and get back to you ASAP