New to us truck rattle.

The rear seat does rattle on these things, not as bad when they are folded down but when they are folded up, you for sure hear it.   Not much can be done that I have found.  By the way, VERY nice looking truck.  (both) But my favorite color.  I had a 2008 Sierra 2500 Duramax Z71 long bed crew cab and it has always been my favorite. 

Give us some details on that Silverado?  Is it a gasser or duramax?  4x4/Z71?  crew cab?  (looks like it)  mileage, condition? 

3 hours ago, Colossus said:

The rear seat does rattle on these things, not as bad when they are folded down but when they are folded up, you for sure hear it.   Not much can be done that I have found.  By the way, VERY nice looking truck.  (both) But my favorite color.  I had a 2008 Sierra 2500 Duramax Z71 long bed crew cab and it has always been my favorite. 

Give us some details on that Silverado?  Is it a gasser or duramax?  4x4/Z71?  crew cab?  (looks like it)  mileage, condition? 

From what Iv read up on, it looks like they use to have a plastic clip from the factory that went around the Metal C clamp on the rear seats that attaches them to the cab and those seem to fail and rot off so I’m going to look into that to try and quiet it down alittle

thank you for the compliment! As far as the Silverado goes its an 2007 2500hd LTZ, crew cab short bed (from what I can tell, umm it sure what bed sizes these came with from the factory) 6.0 gas with 3.73 gears, 5 speed auto and 4x4 z71. The father in law bought it new in 2006 after they announced the new designs and had it custom built from the factory for what he wanted. He only used it go see my wife in NC before she moved up here to be with him and then it only got used to go on vacation or really bad weather. It’s always sat in the garage, dealer serviced for every little thing it’s needed. Always washed if it was taken out of the garage in the winter for any use. To say this truck is clean is an understatement lol. I believe the odometer just rolled to 91500 miles this week as I was parking it in our garage.