Motofab 1" owners

Put the 1" front level on my truck yesterday, pretty easy install... my only concern has been with the hardware for the blocks...  If anyone else has use this, did the bolts only thread to the very end of the nut, as in flush with it?

Figured it would go through a little to have slack incase it ever came loose... it wouldnt just fall off shortly after.

Ill post pics wednesday, after I get my 295's put on

Put the 1" front level on my truck yesterday, pretty easy install... my only concern has been with the hardware for the blocks...  If anyone else has use this, did the bolts only thread to the very end of the nut, as in flush with it?

Figured it would go through a little to have slack incase it ever came loose... it wouldnt just fall off shortly after.

Ill post pics wednesday, after I get my 295's put on

I did the motofab 1.5" and recall the shop telling me that they upgraded the hardware to longer bolts, they were not comfortable with the ones that came in the box.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Andyh1 said:

I did the motofab 1.5" and recall the shop telling me that they upgraded the hardware to longer bolts, they were not comfortable with the ones that came in the box.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I’ll crawl under it today and take a picture of the bolts. Wondering if I should get longer ones, and if I could change them 1 at a time without lifting the truck again. 

3 hours ago, Moend said:

does the 1" leveling kit leaves any rake, I would like to keep some rake but not as much.

Slightly. Here’s a before/after. You can only really tell by looking at the wheel well gap. It’s not much different but enough to tell. I’ll post more pics when I get my tires put on. They were supposed to be here yesterday but hopefully by Friday.

before is on top, truck is on a slight incline with the back of the truck downhill.

B301F4F6-1E0E-4912-BF23-483C4AF9A147.jpeg

• Thanks 1