Mystery Tink Noise

Ok fellas, calling in the reinforcements. I have this unusual tink sound coming from what I believe is in the driver front wheel area. It only happens under extremely light throttle, pulling away from a dead stop just after the truck starts rolling.  It occasionally happens when slowing down under light braking just before coming to a stop.  It's the strangest thing as normal accelerating/braking and hard driving, it doesn't make a sound.  Looked all over this thing with nothing showing any signs.  Had it at the dealer too and of course, they couldn't recreate the noise.  I'm fairly certain it is not in the suspension, and just did front brakes hoping it was a noisy pad slapping the retainer.  So that leaves me at the driveline, axle, differential, maybe transfer case, possibly front U-joint... Everything looks good to me and the dealer who did inspect everything. Seen old posts referring to the same noise but unfortunately they never replied back. I haven't done the lower control arm bolt and cross member bolt re-torque per the TSB but I'm not thinking that is what's going on. Anyone run into this before with a resolution?

• 3 weeks later...

Well, just in case any readers come across a similar single tink noise upon soft take off's and slow downs...  I've been all over this damn thing shark fin to wheel weight and I cannot source this noise! It isn't a soft noise either, very noticeable when it does it and seems to do it more frequently when warm outside.  Current plans are to finish paying it off then light the match and burn the noise out! ?

Actually, I'm now thinking it's leaf spring related and will give it more attention at some point soon after a break from laying under the truck for the last three months!

• 3 months later...