New here...

keefsmif

Happy to be here. First GM truck in 24 years! Bought this ‘20 Sierra 4x4 base a month or so ago and dig into it a bit. 
aside from interior bits like console storage, mats, trim and some audio, i lowered it 3/4” with a combo of Beltech front 0-3” shocks, that have completely transformed the ride. I was disgusted with how floaty and wallopy the stock suspension was, so opted for the shocks only i lieu of spindles. Couldn’t be happier, highly recommend replacing the shocks whether you’re going up or down.

Rear is a Maxtrac 4” axle flip kit. Beautiful kit, installed quick and near seamlessly. There is no C Notch with this kit as i was just unwilling to cut the frame. I cut the brake line holder tabs off the axle, but didn’t cut the bump stop plates off the frame either. For the extra 1/2” of clearance, i couldn’t justify it. I do hit the stops as is though, so some modified sprinter sumosprings are going in in place of the bump stops. I like the idea of the added load, have been very happy with sumosprings in another truck and also replaced the rear swaybar purchase with the sumos to battle rear sway. Wish me luck. 

GM accessory wheels were financed with the truck, but I’ll replace them before spring I’m sure. They just don’t do it for me. 
painted the bumpers silver as well and am really happy with that. Range AFM disabler and AFM Jr intake with dry filter is installed for a bit more throat.
Overall, very happy and excited for more tuning options to arise.

321531DF-64CF-44E4-ADB0-DFB95E4B7DD9.jpeg

F1DC8AAD-3220-448D-A432-918CBF5FB83D.jpeg

Edited by keefsmif
  • Like 1