68' C50 W/ 366 Backwards Rotating Cam Firing Order

Hey guys, I own a 1968 C50 with a 366 - Im trying to make sure that the firing order is the same as a normal big block -

I have had a few people say that due to the backwards rotating cam, that the firing order will be different. and of course the other half say the firing order will be basic Big Block Chevy. 

Link with photos since they limit what I can upload - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1q_o4enxv1rXNMH2gHdiIiTDhdH2GV6U-?usp=sharing 

Backstory - We couldn't get the distributor to drop in so we figured we had slack in the timing chain so stuff wasn't lining up. Long story short I took it apart to do the timing chain and throw a new oil pump in. I finally got the timing cover off and SURPRISE, no timing chain.. the truck is straight gear driven. The gears looked fine to me so I lined everything up and I messed around for an hour and FINALLY dropped the distributor in as close as I could get it. So as it sits right now I just need to crimp and run my new accel plug wires and press the harmonic balancer back on 

Thanks in advance for any help. I didn't want to press the gear over to a new distributor so I just got a new cap, rotor, contacts, etc

• 1 month later...