Well I bought this truck because on every long trip with my travel trailer I had a problem with my old Duramax. Now I am 900 miles from home and there's trans or transfer case fluid all over underneath. It's a 6.2 with a 10 speed. 2 speed transfer case Trail Boss LT. It has 1600 miles on it and is less than a month old. I am not happy at all. Anyone else had this happen? I can't tell where it's coming from as it's all over. It's the back of the transmission or front of the transfer case area.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

Well it made it home okay. It's going to the dealer Friday. I think the transmission may have been overfilled. But since it is new I don't want to touch it. Let the dealer sort it out. I have a doctor's appointment just down the road so I will load it on my tilt deck and take it there behind my old Duramax. The other way won't work. The trailer load capacity is 5300 pounds which is about what the 1500 weighs. The Duramax is about 6200 pounds. Plus it would put too much tounge weight on the 1500s hitch. It's only rated at 900 pounds vs the Duramax hitch that is 1500. I will load it today to be sure it fits and the tounge weight is not too much. I have a weigh safe scale hitch. If it won't work I will put my Corvette on the trailer and tow it with the 1500. I know it will work that way. I can adjust the Vette on the trailer to any reasonable hitch weight. Anything from 700 to 1500 is well within the length of the trailer. It will likely be raining though. I hate to take that car out in the rain. It's a nightmare to get cleaned up. 13d1fb489b68fdfc5b1fccdc64d04a9b.jpgff2e4e2374418f6cbf39bc695d6ec555.jpg

Well the truck is too long for the trailer. It will fit but the front tires tilt the deck before the back ones get to the trailer. Almost there but not quite. I have been wanting to make it power tilt anyway. I ordered the stuff except the steel today. I will get the steel locally. Also the step tubes will barely clear the fenders. They would hit on bumps. But blocks under the tires will fix that. So the Vette is loaded up ready to go. I hope they fix it in one day or I will have to go get the trailer with the other truck. 19a218bbc2d4f869225e50d0b540bf54.jpg38110b6a61dde6850d6acf041b5ff21c.jpg

Doesn't the warranty provide a loaner if they can't fix the vehicle right away? 

Yeah but I prefer not to. Right now with what's going on I don't want to drive a pass around vehicle.