Led headlight bulbs

Looking to change up to some led headlight bulbs. So far looking at the heartland leds because they list them as fitting behind the stock dust cover. Do the led headlight bulbs mess with the canbus? Am I going to need extra to combat it if they do?

Thanks 

Looking to change up to some led headlight bulbs. So far looking at the heartland leds because they list them as fitting behind the stock dust cover. Do the led headlight bulbs mess with the canbus? Am I going to need extra to combat it if they do?   Thanks 

This has been covered in a few threads lol. Some might go at you for not searching, but I got ya man.

I had some LED's for a year or 2. I got fed up cause I wanted more visibility. First pic is LED's and the last two are a HID retro fit to Morimoto D2S 5.0. And sorry to answer your question the brand I had were plug and play no errors. Opt7 H11 is what I had. I should point out I have morimoto fogs too.

ec422f88cd31bfa262ec2eacae73b42c.jpg

d65e41dd203279dd9ec686e8af7f8593.jpga2c244f887e09dff37d57177f1265aac.jpg