Keyless Entry

I have a 2019 Yukon XL Denali. I'm having trouble with the keyless remote. The lock/unlock function only works intermittently when I press the button on the door handle. I've changed the battery in my #1 remote. It didn't help. I also tried the #2 remote with the same result. The remote start and lock/unlock buttons on the remotes work perfectly. Only the keyless entry is a problem. 

The Yukon is still under the bumper to bumper warranty. I have an appointment with the dealer. Before I take the time. I'm just wondering if there's anything else I can check. I had the windshield replaced recently. Could that be an issue? Where is the antenna for the keyless entry located?

Thanks.

Update: My dealer called and said they found the service bulletin I mentioned. They don't have the part, but will keep the car overnight and replace the antenna amplifier tomorrow. 

As a bonus, it was also time for an oil change. The mechanic found a leaking oil line. That will be replaced under the warranty. 

All will be well again tomorrow. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 10:36 AM, Mikey999 said:

Wow that  was a good find on the oil line. Good service from your dealer going above and beyond.

They’ve been pretty good to me over the years. I go there for oil changes because they charge about the same amount as it would cost me to buy materials and do it myself. 

I had the defective vacuum pump problem with my 15 Sierra, before it became a recall. The cost was going to be about $1,000. They contacted GM and got some help for me. The cost came down to $200.