Borla S-Type rattles

I have the 2020 AT4  6.2 with the borla s-type exhaust.  Absolutely love it except it rattles at lower RPMs on the stock exhaust tips.  Looking for suggestions on eliminating this nuisance (I have already re-torqued the mounts). 

When I installed my cat-back ( GM performance, AKA borla) I had to adjust the final section of the pipe a little in and out and twisting until I got the pipe to hold right in the center of the tip so it wouldn't rattle. You might try to loosen that last section of pipe and adjust it a little.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

On 1/27/2021 at 1:51 PM, MG386 said:

When I installed my cat-back ( GM performance, AKA borla) I had to adjust the final section of the pipe a little in and out and twisting until I got the pipe to hold right in the center of the tip so it wouldn't rattle. You might try to loosen that last section of pipe and adjust it a little.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I’ll give that a try, thanks for the response!

On 1/27/2021 at 6:51 PM, GS357 S said:

Its all in the adjustment of the tailpipe section and possible mid pipe as stated above  I have the same exhaust with no rattles, and it is possibly the best sounding exhaust I have ever heard.

I’ll try and adjust.  I agree that this is the best sounding exhaust I’ve ever had, which include magnaflow and flowmaster.