Help truck dies suddenly while driving then turns self back on seconds later

I have a 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500 4wd. It started about two months ago I was driving on a highway and suddenly the truck died gauges cut out the power locks clicked and the truck dinged within a few seconds it all came back on. I have had it to 3 different garages and $1500 later the problem is still not fixed and no one can tell me what is wrong with it. Any ideas?

This would be a dealership problem for sure, but make no mistake those mech shops could absolutely tell you what is wrong with your truck, they just want to replace parts that it might be first, which after eliminating parts eventually they would probably solve it.  This could be an electrical issue, or maybe just a bad sensor.  If you want helpful advice, you should try to be specific about when this truck shuts down and how often. Is it over a certain speed, does it do it only when you are driving, has any parts been replaced before this started,  any other issues,  have you had the truck plugged in to pull any codes? 

The speeds vary when it shuts off. One time it was going 60mph another time 30mph another time 20mph. There is no rhyme or reason to why it’s doing it. So far they have put a new transmission in it, a torque converter, fuel pump, new censors, and check all the ground wires. They have hooked it up on the code reader and the problem is the only codes that it shows will be different each time and when the truck turns itself back on after kicking off the codes disappear and so does the check engine light. When it happens the lights flicker, the doors unlock, the dashboard handles drop, and it makes a dinging noise. And within a few seconds without me doing anything it kicks back in. 

If you know someone who has a similar truck, see if you can switch the bcm and maybe the PCM to see if this takes care of your issues.  Id hate for you to have to keep replacing parts in hopes that you get lucky.

I would start by replacing the Ign. switch since its the highest wear item and the PCM,BCM are quite reliable also the switch is the cheapest to replace. You did not state what kinda mileage you have on the 11 year old truck so i would assume you have over 150000 miles on it and the switch is usually wore out by 100000 miles.